If you've never received an ACE bill before, then it might seem confusing when you first open it. But, as one of the leading residential electric suppliers in NJ, we want to make things easier for you. So, read through this article and learn how to understand your ACE bill properly.
1. The billing period: The time period during which you received service and for which you are being billed.
2. Account details: The name registered to the account, the service location and account number.
3. Contact information: Our phone numbers for customer service, emergencies and outages, as well as our web address.
4. Summary of your charges: A summary of previous balance, payments received, charges for service used and the total amount now due.
5. The new bar graph: Displays 24 months of energy usage data. It may print on a following page based on your service.
6. Payment coupon: The portion you return with your payment. To expedite processing, your account number, name, mailing address, as well as the payment mailing address are pre-printed on it.
7. Details of your Electric Charges: This section includes the specific meter reading and charges for the current billing period for a service, which includes the number of billing days and whether you’re on summer or winter rates.
8. Delivery Charges: A detailed list of your delivery charges related to the cost of bringing electricity to you via the poles and wires for the current billing period.
9. The Electric Summary: Itemization of any changes or adjustments made to your account during the current billing period. Your bill may not print this summary if none apply.
10. Supply Charges: Reflect the cost for Atlantic City Electric to buy the produced electricity for you. This is the portion of your bill that you can compare to offers from competitive suppliers.
Hopefully, all this information can help you understand your ACE bill in more detail, and you will no longer be left feeling confused.
12 Month Natural Gas Plan
New Jersey Energy News:
Can't Pay NJ Utility Bill During Coronavirus?
Best Loved Low Electricity Rates in Union City, NJ
Cheap 12 Month Fixed Electricity in Rockland, NJ
Best Ranked NJ Provider 12 month electricity plans in PSEG
Cheapest 12 Month Electricity Rates in Morristown, N.J
Cheapest 12 Month Electricity Rates in Woodbury City
Best Fixed Electricity Rates in PSEG Burlington, NJ
Best 6 Month Electricity In Newark, NJ
NJ BPU OKs Biggest US Offshore Wind Farm
New Jersey Energy Ratings Resources:
10 Quick Energy Savings Tips
Atlantic City Energy Switching FAQ
Energy Choice In New Jersey
How We Score New Jersey Electricity Providers
How to Read Your New Jersey Electricity Suppliers Terms of Service
How to Switch New Jersey Electricity Suppliers
How to Switching Electricity Service from JCPL
New Jersey Electricity Cancellation Fees
New jersey Electricity Switching Rules
New Jersey Electricity Deregulation History
New Jersey Energy Statistics
PSEG Switching FAQ
Types Of Electricity Contracts In New-Jersey
Get a Low Atlantic City Energy Rate | Understanding Your ACE Bill
Get a Low JCPL Electricity Bill | Understanding Your-JCPL Bill
How do I read my PSEG electric bill?
What is the New Jersey Electricity Price to Compare
Your New Jersey Electricity Consumer Rights
High Bill? Here's what you can do
Why Use New Jersey Energy Ratings